A fascinating history that dates back nearly 500 years and features an elephant called Soliman definitely merits further investigation. The Hotel Elephant has been owned by the same family since 1773. Its welcoming atmosphere and gourmet restaurant have helped to turn the hotel into something of a South Tyrolean institution.
We are happy to help you with any research on the hotel and are available to answer any journalistic enquiries.
FAO Mr Benjamin Zwack
Telephone: +39 0472 832 750
The following photos of the Hotel Elephant can be used free of charge in any journalistic reports about the hotel. This is provided that the source is cited as hotelelephant.com and a copy of the article is sent to the hotel.
- Hotel Elephant, front view / Elephant fresco (24 MB, JPEG)
- Hotel Elephant, front view / roof terrace (15 MB, JPEG)
- Hotel Elephant, front view with restaurant (29 MB, JPEG)
- Hotel Elephant, Deluxe double bedded room with roof terrace (21 MB, JPEG)
- Hotel Elephant, summer atmosphere in the private 1.7 ha park (34 MB, JPEG)