Experience Culture in Spring
Brixen in South Tyrol is the convincing symbiosis of the oldest city in Tyrol with its charming alleys and lively city centre, the surrounding romantic holiday villages and the free time mountain Plose.
Experience the most impressive places, the most interesting sites, the most beautiful churches and attractive museums and the most thrilling tours through Brixen with this holiday package. Visit the numerous exhibitions in the many galleries and museums in Brixen and its surroundings.
Special moments in this period are “Die Tage des Buches” (Brixen Book Festival), from 23rd to 27th April and the “Neustifter Frühling” (Neustift Spring Festival) on 5th and 6th May. Combine culture with the wonderful spring atmosphere in Brixen / South Tyrol.
- 3 overnight stays with breakfast or half board
- all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport (regional trains and busses)
- free entrance at the Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays)
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums and castles
- the chance to enjoy the large active and cultural program of the Tourist Info Brixen
- 1 guided theatric tour “Rendezvous with Brixen” (Tuesdays in German or Italian language)
- Guided “spring” hiking excursion (Tuesdays)
- 1 culture guide “The city of Brixen” (German or Italian language)
308 € per person for three nights (in a Comfort room) including breakfast and all services as stated above
445 € per person for three nights (in a Comfort room) including half board and all services as stated above