A sunrise hike like no other
Cinema at its most during Brixen mountain summer!
Experience the unforgettable sunrise on Mount Gabler – which you can reach with the Pfannspitz- cable car in only 45 minutes of walking!
Still in the darkness and under a bright starry sky, the Pfannspitz gondola lift brings all early birds from Skihütte to Mount Pfannspitz, from where everyone can easily and comfortably reach Mount Gabler. After a unique sunrise with a view on Sass Putia, UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites, the Odles of Eores and Funes as well as other Dolomite peaks in the distance, Pfannspitz Hut and Rossalm Hut invite you to a hearty breakfast. For the way back, you can go on foot or simply take the Pfannspitz gondola lift.
Discover Brixen and its surroundings with the hiking guide booklet and experience the most beautiful hikes in the South Tyrolean mountains.
- 3 overnight stays with breakfast or half board or 7 overnight stays with breakfast or half board
- all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport (regional trains and busses)
- free entrance at the Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays)
- daily 1 return ride with the Plose gondola lift
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums and castles
- the chance to enjoy the large active and cultural program of the Tourist Info Brixen
- Sunrise hike
- Hiking guide
- Ticket for the Pfannspitz gondola lift
- Typical breakfast at the participating mountain huts
- Headlamp rental
- Hiking guide book
331 € or 715 € per person for three or seven nights (in a Comfort room) including breakfast and all above mentioned services
466 € or 1.030 € per person for three or seven nights (in a Comfort room) including half board and all above mentioned services