Discover cultural and historical treasures of the old city centre of Brixen!
The Water Light Festival interprets - with light and art installations - the cultural and historical treasures and water sites of the old city centre of Brixen and transforms the bishop's town into a sea of lights.
The internationally renowned light artist Spectaculaires, as well as other national and international artists bring different water sites of Brixen into a new light. A unique connection of culture, art & music awaits you during the Water Light Festival in Brixen. The National Water Congress "Festival dell'Acqua" will also take place from 13th to 15th May, where water will be interpreted on a scientific basis.
Enjoy us on a journey of water and let yourself be delighted by the light interpretations of the artists!
- 3 overnight stays with breakfast or half board
- all services of the Brixen Card
- free use of all means of public transport (regional trains and busses)
- free entrance at the Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays)
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums and castles
- the chance to enjoy the large active and cultural program of the Tourist Info Brixen
- book “Brixen and the water”
- guided tour at the Water Light Festival
Prices at a glance:
310 € per person for three nights (Comfort double or single room) including breakfast and all services as stated above
445 € per person for three nights (Comfort double or single room) including half board and all services as stated above