Hotel Elephant is family-run and family-owned since 1773. Since 1869 - with Hanns and Maria Heiss - it carries today's name of the family.
The 19th century marks the beginning of the tourism here in Brixen and the Eisack Valley. Tourists discovered the beauty of the Dolomites as their summer ressort.
From left to right: Mrs. Elisabeth Heiss, Michael Falk and Eleonora Corazza.